MIG welder required, motivated to earn over £40,000 per year on a permanent basis, with the opportunity to train up to a plater and further increase your earning potential.
Working a Monday to Friday day shift and as much overtime as you would like, we are looking for a team of experienced MIG welders to join the team as soon as possible.
Shirebrook, Mansfield, Worksop, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, South Yorkshire
Role and Responsibilities
- MIG welding using various materials across various tolerances
- Manufacturing and maintenance activities on rail freight vehicles
- Occasional assembly activities as and when required
- Comes from a heavy engineering background, and is keen to get stuck in in a unique work opportunity
- Driven by career progression and professional development
- Ability to integrate well into a team, as well as being able to confidently work alone
- MIG welding experience
- Ability to weld across different tolerances with carbon and/or stainless steel
- Comfortable conducting fillet and butt welds
- Experience with multi pass / multi run welding
Likely Job Titles:
Welder, Welding Technician, Multi-Skilled Technician
About Ford & Stanley Group
Ford & Stanley Group are in the business of people and performance. Our mission is to create one million better workdays through facilitating great recruitment, leadership and occupational mental fitness.
Ford & Stanley Group Ltd is a Disability Confident Committed employer and is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all opportunity seekers. We shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an on-going basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. We will treat everyone equally irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief or political beliefs and we place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy.