We are currently recruiting for 10+ Welder Fabricators in Milton Keynes for large Rail and Rolling Stock company.
Duration: 6-12 months contract
Pay Rate: £27.21 per hour (Umbrella) £20.98 per hour (PAYE)
Expenses: £50 per shift
Shifts: Mornings & Afternoons (Rotating – Flexible)
- 50/60+ hours available.
- Lots of overtime available during the week and weekends.
- Repair and overhaul work an ongoing project within Rolling Stock and Rail sector.
- Working with 2mm to 10mm Mild Steel, candidates will be required to weld in various positions including overhead and vertical up.
- Apprenticeship, NVQ or C&G Level 3 or equivalent within a relevant discipline is required.
- MIG Welding experience.
- MUST be able to provide own grinder, air fed mask and PPE.
Successful candidates will be asked to attend a weld test where they will be required to complete:
- Fillet Weld in Vertical Up and Overhead positions (2mm-5mm) Solid Wire MIG.
Fusion People are operating as an employment agency to fill this role.