About The Role
We currently have a unique opportunity for an experienced individual to join the business as Warehouse |Operative / FLT Driver
Key Duties & Responsibilities
As part of your day to day role, you are responsible for the following:
- Control and Maintain Linbrooke Plant Hire
- Control Service, Calibration and Maintenance of Equipment
- Liase with Delivery Engineers and Project Managers and discuss the best valued equipment and materials to carry out certain tasks.
- Liase with individuals at a number of suppliers as to locating the best equipment and materials to carry out a certain task.
- Negotiate with external suppliers as to getting the best service, prices and discounts to benefit Linbrooke.
- Deal with thefts and losses of equipment / materials with Police and Insurers.
- Control and Maintain Linbrooke Calibration database.
- Send Equipment to approved suppliers for service and calibration.
- Ensure no Equipment leaves the Warehouse not being in date and working order.
- Ensure there is no equipment out onsite that is out of service / calibration.
- Ensure all none issued equipment is in a good condition and ready for issue when needed.
- Assisting were needed with HSEQ on external audits.
- Assisting with ensuring the stores department comply with Linbrooke Facilities management procedures.
- Order small tools and consumables when needed.
- Ensure the warehouse is kept in a clean and organised way.
- Ensure the external yard is kept in a clean and organised way.
- Assisting in the introduction of a new stock control system.
- Deputise for Warehouse Manager in absence.
- Work as an effective team member to complete goals.
- Assisting in ensuring the best service is given by the warehouse department.
The above list is not exhaustive, and you will occasionally be asked to undertake additional duties where it is reasonable and appropriate.
Essential Attributes & Skills
- Redsky knowledge
- Working at Height Theory & Awareness training
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Manual Handling Practical training
- Fire Safety Awareness & Portable Fire Extinguisher
- FLT Counter Balance / Aisle Master
- Past Knowledge in using a stock control system
- Health & Safety Awareness
Monday to Friday, Office based position.
Unit 11 Provincial Park, Nether Lane, Ecclesfield, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S35 9ZX
When you join Linbrooke, you are entitled to our outstanding benefits and wellbeing plan as part of your position.
Hybrid Working: Find the right balance that works for you. Depending on your role, you maybe entitled to work 2/5 days from home*.
Health & Wellbeing: Supercharged health and wellbeing plan by Westfield Health and EAP employee assistance programme.
Fitness & Rewards: Fitness discounts with My Gym and Westfield Health Rewards. Stay on top of your game and save £££.
Community: Volunteering is big at Linbrooke. You can take 1 day off work to support causes you believe in. And you will get paid for doing it.
Sick Pay: Income protection for up to 6 weeks in 12 month period. So when you are unwell you don't have to worry about your finances.
Death In Service: In the unfortunate event of death, your nominated beneficiaries will receive a tax-free lump sum equivalent to a two-year salary, for this position.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY
All employees must be able to speak the English language with fluency with good oral and written skills. Fluency relates to a person's language proficiency and their ability to speak with confidence and accuracy, using accurate sentence structures and vocabulary. For those whose first language is a signed language, all reasonable adjustments will be made.
Comply at all times with the requirements of Linbrooke Services’ HSEQ policies and in accordance with the Health & Safety at Work Act. Delivery of all work in accordance with Linbrooke Services’ quality procedures and customer standards and specifications. Support the business during quality audits and demonstrate compliance.