We are currently recruiting for a utility surveyor for our clients growing utilities department. If you are looking for your next challenge, develop yourself personally and professionally or just need a change, then this will be a great opportunity to work in a growing team with a company which pride themselves on providing exceptional surveying and site engineering services to some of the UK’s largest civil, infrastructure and construction projects such as HS2, HPC and Thames Tideway just to name a few. Position:
Utility Surveyor Location:
London (Southeast) Package:
- Working with various kinds of survey devices such as total stations, GPS and other data collecting equipment.
- Working with utility surveying equipment, such as GPR, CAT and genny utility detection equipment.
- Accurately and consistently record underground utility assets and manhole inspection reports.
- Provide the Project Managers and CAD Operators with completed utility survey reports in line with industry standards
- Building and maintaining client relationships ensuring we deliver to our client’s expectations.
- Assisting with detailed field and all surveying assignments.
- Checking the quality of information collected on site, and the successful transition to deliverables.
- Maintain all surveying equipment and kit
- Take responsibility for other junior surveyor and other team members whilst onsite and in the office.
- Any other duties as required by the business.
- CSCS Card (Green Minimum)
- Topographical Surveying Experience
- Clean & Full driving License.
- Right to Work in UK.
- GPR Post Processing Experience
- AutoCAD / N4CE experience
- Laser Scanning Experience
- QCF Level 3 or Level 5 for utility mapping
- Competitive Salaries
- 40 hour working week
- Pension Scheme
- Health cover
- Company Vehicle
- Generous overtime package including travelling time
- Continuous on the job training and development