What’s on offer:
- A great working environment in our newly refurbished modern Head Office
- A collaborative and friendly working culture
- 25 days holiday + Statutory Bank Holidays
- Company Sick Pay
- Training & Development opportunities
- Paid Volunteer Days
- Annual Flu Jabs
- Employee Assistance Programmes for advice and counselling
- Company Pension and Death in Service scheme
Package dependent on experience.
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please follow the below instructions. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity. All applicants will be considered on their merit, qualifications, competence and talent, regardless of their age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Due to the large volume of recruitment enquiries we receive, we are not always able to respond personally to all enquiries. If you have not heard from us within 14 days please assume that we do not have any immediate opportunities suited to your requirements. We encourage you to regularly review our vacancy lists and contact us again if you wish to apply for these advertised opportunities. Thank you for your interest in our Company.