Your future role
Take on a new challenge and apply your training and technical author expertise in a new cutting-edge field. You’ll report to the Head of Product and Service Delivery and work alongside our Support and Development Engineering teammates.
The primary focus of this role will be delivery of training, producing manuals and training material for internal and external customers gathered from internal engineering teams.
We’ll look to you for:
- Preparation and update maintenance manuals
- Preparing presentations, handouts, and learning materials.
- Communicate with engineers & customers regarding document specification & content.
- Review modifications and supplier documentation for impact on maintenance instructions.
- Develop interfaces for document distribution and retrieval
- Conduct on-site and off-site training
All about you
We value passion and attitude over experience. That’s why we don’t expect you to have every single skill. Instead, we’ve listed some that we think will help you succeed and grow in this role:
- Proven experience as a technical trainer
- Experience in designing course content
- Strong working knowledge of IT
- Advanced technical skills in e-learning and mobile training
- Specialized knowledge of Railway Signalling Desirable
- Strong teaching and mentoring experience
- Computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Certification such as CTT+ (Certified Technical Trainer) is a strong asset
On a more personal level, you will also need to be:
- Self-motivated with a desire to learn
- Able to work independently
- A strong team player, with effective interpersonal skills.