We are now seeking to strengthen and grow our Engineering team across various offices, working as part of our Main Works Civils High Speed 2 project team as well as conventional rail projects, by recruiting an experienced Systems Engineer.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a range of experience within the Systems/Civil Engineering/Transportation/Infrastructure sectors.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Systems Engineer to further their career in a highly motivated and inspirational environment.
Systems Engineer will be accountable for the delivering high quality Systems Engineering services to our clients, including:
Delivering Systems Engineering aspects of projects which may include (depending on individual competence):
- Requirements Engineering (RE).
- Integrated Systems Design (SD).
- Systems Analysis e.g., Functional, Physical, Performance.
- Systems Modelling.
- Systems Integration (SI).
- Product Integration.
- Design to Cost / Value Engineering (DtC).
- Configuration and Change Control Management (CM & CC).
- Verification and Validation (V&V).
- Specialist Systems Engineering discipline activities (e.g. Safety, Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, EMC, Human Factors, etc.)
- Delivery of Systems Engineering Deliverables within time and budget.
- Maintaining competence framework For Systems Engineering Resources
- Establishing and maintaining good relationships all external parties to enhance the reputation of the company
- Working collaboratively with Project teams and stakeholders
- Supervising Assistant Systems Engineers and Graduate Engineers
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Engineering Degree in a relevant subject
- Post graduate qualification in Systems Engineering desirable
- Experience of Systems Engineering on Large Railway projects including at least some of the following:
- Requirements and V&V
- Systems Integration
- Interface management
- System Architectures
- Common Safety Method
- Human Factors
In return, we offer a very competitive salary with a comprehensive and attractive benefits package with opportunities for flexible working and career development.
Established in 2007, Fission Recruitment specialise in the recruitment of permanent employees and contractors for the rail and highways industry.
Key to what we do is assist our candidate in their long-term planning and continued skill acquisition. We offer free advice, industry knowledge and CV consultation, ensuring that all candidates have equal opportunities to develop their career.
Please apply to find out more details about how we can help you find your next position. We understand that every individual looks for a new role for a number of different reasons, whether it’s financial, culture, sustainability or equality and diversity, we can help you navigate your way to success.
Fission recruitment are acting as an employment agency in relation to this job.