RT Infrastructure Solutions Ltd are looking for a motivated SMTH to join our growing team to help deliver installation and commissionings of multiple projects across the UK. An excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
Individuals will need to lead a team(s) in disconnecting, reconnecting and testing a range of equipment types on jobs of varying scales spanning differing timescales with focus onmeeting required deadlines.
As a minimum the applicant will be out of mentorship for all SMTH core skills, Aspect and Points testing.
Equipment specific training will be provided, but already being competent in G110, TPWS, EBI200 Tracks, Frauscher or Thales AZLM Axle Counters would be a benefit.
Job Specific Requirements
- SMTH certified
- IRSE Licencing required / preferred - we are willing to consider none licenced applicants providing there is sufficient evidence of past signalling experience documented.
- Support and funding will be provided for IRSE licensing if required.
- Flexible working days or nights, midweek and weekend.
- COSS competence desirable.
- Installation skills desirable
IRSE Licence Category 1.4.160 for Signalling Maintenance Tester.
RT Infrastructure Solutions Ltd are and equal oppotunites employer
Reference ID: SMTH - Perm