Due to our continuous growth, SMTH Tester are required for work across the UK and Ireland.
- Carry out maintenance work on signalling equipment in line with Network Rail standards and the timescale as specified in the maintenance schedule, Task Briefings and as directed by the Team Supervisor.
- Assist in checking/investigating safety standards and/or system failures.
- Work with and support the development of the signalling team.
- Report problems arising during maintenance, installation and following completion of work.
The ideal applicant will hold one of the following IRSE license categories:
- 1.4.110 Maintainer
- 1.4.230 Maintainer / Fault Finder
- 1.8.100 Team Leader
- 1.4.160 Signal Maintenance Tester