2 x Site supervisor positions available. Start July.
Locations are Oxfordshire/Buckinghamshire/Berkshire – You will need to be within this area to be accepted for the role.
One supervisor is required to be onsite with the troughing installation gang and the other is to work with rail plant loading out and managing the preparation works in readiness for installation. There is around 24 miles of trough to install over the next 12 months.
The supervisor associated with troughing install will be around a 12-month working period, and the supervisor around plant supervisor/load out etc will initially be for 3/4 months which may be extended.
The main responsibilities will be:
• Ensure site productivity and delivery.
• Implement all instructions received from Project Manager/Construction manager, Safety & Compliance Manager and Clients.
• Organisation, allocation and control of site operatives including but not restricted to: Direct labour, subcontract labour, plant operators.
• Delivery of allocated work packages in accordance with safety, quality, technical, planning and budgetary requirements.
• Weekly reporting of all contractual site activities.
• Accident and incident reporting and investigation
• Safety Inspections and reporting.
• Maintain good site discipline and industrial relations.
• Deputise for Project Manager / Construction Manager as and when required.
• Lead and direct by example.
• Promote the awareness of the project in a positive manner at all times
• To alert Senior Management to any non-conformance or deficiency in quality, materials, services or workmanship.
Must have a valid Sentinel (Min AC/DC) and SSSTS/IOSH equivalent.