450- 500 per day (Umbrella or PAYE)
6 months contract
Ganymede Solutions are proud to be working in partnership with a Principal Contractor, who specialise in Rail Civil Engineering Projects across the UK.
Duties may include.
- Producing all safety documents - Work Package Plans, Construction Phase Plans, Task Briefs
- Managing construction interfaces and holding regular review meetings with the contractors
- Reviewing and implementing an audit programme
- Managing design interfaces and holding regular review meetings with the design team
- Subcontract management
- Managing costs, targets, and improvements
- Implementing change management that aligns with the contract and interfaces with risk management.
- Managing risk and opportunity on each project
- Overall responsibility for the delivery of projects and programmes in line with the agreed budgets
- Monitoring and maintaining performance against KPI's, developing improvement action plans, and implementing changes
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets and estimating target costs
- Engaging with the commercial team on the procurement strategy, supplier engagement and estimating
- Managing the preparation of procurement and contract documents with the commercial and procurement team
- Producing hand back files
Required Knowledge / Experience / Qualifications
- HNC, HND or Degree in Civil Engineering
- Experience of delivering rail civil engineering projects at Site Agent level
- Ability to write and produce WPP, CPP & Task Briefs
- Available to start on a week's notice.
For more information call me today on 07787 289 264 or send your updated CV to email@example.com
Ganymede Solutions specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and General Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website: www.ganymedesolutions.co.uk
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation