We are looking for a Signalling Trainer to join a successful rail training organisation with a choice of locations around the UK.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Experienced in delivering signalling courses.
- Be comfortable managing and presenting to a classroom of up to 8 ‘keen to learn’ rail engineers and apprentices
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Be able to create occasional training collateral as and when required
- Have 5 years UK Rail industry experience, not necessarily all in training
- Be willing and able to travel to client locations across the UK to deliver training and assessment as required.
- Deliver training and assessment events on time and to the required standard
- Review, develop and maintain training materials ensuring currency, accuracy and relevance
- Be responsible for the daily management and delivery of student training and assessment
For more information, apply below or contact us on 01695 333033.