- Signalling Team Leader
- Salary: £275 per shift of £45k PAYE
- Bonus/Benefits: Private Health Care for self and family
- Sector: Signalling
- Job Type: Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Signalling Team Leader
Key Responsibilities include:
- To manage a team to undertake installation activities to deliver projects to time and to programme.
- Installing and wiring signalling equipment as per current and signed off design.
- Ensure all calibrated measuring equipment is in date (calibration to be checked before use)
- Ensure all calibrated crimping tools are in date (calibration to be checked before use)
- Carrying out installation integrity checks
- Contributing to the work of the team and the handover to others
- Checking quality of own and others work
- Ensure tasks are carried out to time and in accordance with the Signal Installation Handbook
- Undertake professional and technical development as required.
- Report to Supervisor/Line Manager for guidance and instruction as required.
- Network Rail Training as and when required as per job requirements.
What You’ll Need:
- Knowledge of installation process
- Experience in installation on relevant signalling equipment.
- Attention to detail.
- Communication skills
- Problem solving/decision making.
- Takes instruction from Supervisor/ Line Manager
- Man management skills.
- I.R.S.E. Signalling Team Leader
- Driving Licence
What We Offer in Return:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Health Care for self and family
- Full On the Job Training