We have nationwide opportunities IRSE Signalling Installers
- The role is predominately site based providing signalling support within various signalling installation works.
- Able to work under the instruction of a Team Leader.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Assist Team Leader to ensure targets are met in a safe and timely manner.
- Able to work on own initiative.
Successful applicants will have the following:
- 1 years Minimum IRSE rail signalling experience
- Hold PTS (AC/DC) Network Rail ICI, Lookout, SWL & LUL track Safety competencies.
- Hold Manual Handling, Small tools and First Aid at Work competency.
- Previous experience of Installation and construction activities associated with multiple types of Signalling equipment.
- Able to work to Project program and all other identified safety, quality and environmental plans.
- Able and willing to drive – Full UK driving licence.
- Able and willing to lodge away.
Please send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org