As a Scoping Surveyor you will review work remits and make an assessment of required site access, safe systems of work, quantities and task durations.
You will liaise with the respective operations and commercial team to attend sites with sub-contractors, suppliers etc. You will also be required to carry out pre-site surveys and complete scoping documentation.
Other duties include:
- Outline works methodology in line with the applicable client standards inclusive of Network Rail, Arch Co. to achieve remitted requirements and form the basis of the initial site & task risk assessment
- Quantify works requirements of the remit items in line with commercial guidance – highlight any additional works / TQ requirements
- Quantify labour / plant / material requirements
- Provide outline works programme & responses to technical questions as per tender documentation
- Experience of surveying & scoping works within the railway environment – Desirable
- Knowledge of current CDM & Building Regulations
- Comprehensive understanding of construction techniques
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in buildings & civil background
- Strong commercial awareness
- Ability to work on own initiative within a team environment
For further details please apply below or contact us on 01695 333 033.