We are looking for a Safety Critical Trainer to join a successful rail training organisation with a choice of locations around the UK.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- You must be NSAR approved
- Experienced in delivering courses.
- Be comfortable managing and presenting to a classroom of up to 12 ‘keen to learn’ rail engineers and apprentices
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Be able to create occasional training collateral as and when required
- Have 3 years UK Rail industry experience, not necessarily all in training
- Ideally have NVQ Level 3 or higher in training (if you have training experience and are not fully qualified we would still like to speak to you)
- Be willing and able to travel to client locations across the UK to deliver training and assessment as required.
Benefits of the role:
- Company vehicle allowance
- Life assurance
- 20 days holiday per year plus 1 full day per year of service (up to a maximum of 25 days)
For more information, apply below or contact us on 01695 333033.