Personable Mechanical Engineers required to maintain rides and rollercoasters at Alton Towers. With an impressive starting salary of £48,000 and progression opportunities within the first 12 months, this is a great chance to get into a huge entertainment organisation that really looks after its staff.
Working within the Ride Engineering department, the Engineers will be supporting a team that has a large and varied set of rides and rollercoasters, to complete daily preventative/reactive maintenance and servicing tasks. There is huge focus on working towards enhancing the customer experience through the staff whilst also heavily investing in the expansion of its 550-acre facility, to create an incredible guest experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Support with all aspects of rides and equipment maintenance.
- Planned and reactive maintenance
- Be health and safety conscious whilst working in a safety critical environment.
- Comfortable working as part of a team
- Self-motivated and hard working
- Happy to work unsociable hours.
Essentials & Desirables:
- A good working knowledge of related health, safety and legislation relating to facilities is highly beneficial.
- You must have an NVQ level 3 or equivalent in Engineering.
- A people’s person, friendly and happy to engage with the public and deliver an excellent level of customer service.
10:00pm – 8:00am
£42,000 basic + £6,000 Shift allowance = £48,000
Discretionary company bonus (up to 10%)
Free tickets to Merlin attractions across the world
25% retail & Restaurants
40% off Lego
28 days holiday
Monday 3rd July 2023
About Ford & Stanley Group
Ford & Stanley Group are in the business of people and performance. Our mission is to create one million better workdays through facilitating great recruitment, leadership, and occupational mental fitness.
Ford & Stanley Group Ltd is a Disability Confident Committed employer and is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all opportunity seekers. We shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an on-going basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. We will treat everyone equally irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief or political beliefs and we place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy.