Looking for an electrical maintenance technician to work at a top UK attraction in the centre of London. Learn how to use a harness which is essential to delivering the planned preventative maintenance ensuring visitors are able to use the attraction.
Salary: £42,000 + £3,000 shift allowance = £45,000 P.A.
Permanent nights, working 4 on, 4 off. 8pm – 8am.
Role and Responsibilities
Engineers are required to complete fault finding and planned preventative maintenance, to ensure the facility is able to operate and ensure guests can enjoy their day out!
- Follow electrical schematics to ensure components are installed correctly.
- Ensure planned preventative maintenance is completed in accordance with timescales.
- Complete fault finding to ensure components are running correctly and safely.
- Be confident and able in working from heights (full training provided)
The ideal candidate will be electrically biased with experience of fault finding within an FMCG background, Marine, Aviation or an Ex-Forces background.
- NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) minimum qualification
- Fault finding and root cause analysis experience
- Able to interpret electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic schematic diagrams
- Use of diagnostic software
- Use of test and measuring equipment
Likely Job Titles:
Electrical Maintenance Technician, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Warranty Technician, Warranty Engineer, Electrical Technician, Marine engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Systems Technician, Systems Engineer, Diagnostic Engineer, Diagnostic Technician
About Ford & Stanley Group
Ford & Stanley Group are in the business of people and performance. Our mission is to create one million better workdays through facilitating great recruitment, leadership and occupational mental fitness.
Ford & Stanley Group Ltd is a Disability Confident Committed employer and is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all opportunity seekers. We shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an on-going basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. We will treat everyone equally irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief or political beliefs and we place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy.