Personable Mechanical or Electrical Engineer required to maintain all rides and rollercoasters at a major attraction that is heavily investing in expanding its 300-acre facility and their staff, to create a magical guest experience.
Working within the Ride Engineering department, the Engineers will be supporting a team that has a large and varied set of rides and rollercoasters to complete daily preventative and reactive maintenance and servicing tasks. There is a real sense of working to enhance the customer experience through the staff and the client will invest in training and development for anyone who shows willing and wants to expand on their skills.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Support with all aspects of rides and equipment maintenance.
- Planned and Reactive Maintenance
- Comfortable working as part of a team
- Self-motivated and hard working
Essentials & Desirables:
- A good working knowledge of related health, safety and legislation relating to facilities is highly beneficial.
- You will have an NVQ level 3 or equivalent in Engineering
- A peoples person, friendly and happy to engage with the public and deliver an excellent level of customer service.
6:00 - 14:30 and 14:30 - 22:00
1in 3 weekends off
42,000 rising to 45,000 (After Training)
Monday 20 th March 2023
About Ford & Stanley Group
Ford & Stanley Group are in the business of people and performance. Our mission is to create one million better workdays through facilitating great recruitment, leadership and occupational mental fitness.
Ford & Stanley Group Ltd is a Disability Confident Committed employer and is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all opportunity seekers. We shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an on-going basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. We will treat everyone equally irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief or political beliefs and we place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy