Are you looking for the opportunity to apply your vast knowledge in rolling stock, working on an innovative project for one of the biggest Freight Operators in the UK?
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Experts are recruiting an RCM (Remote Condition Monitoring) Specialist who will apply their impressive skills in data analysis to ensure greater than ever rolling stock reliability. This individual will make informed decisions on changing maintenance plans and processes, ensuring minimal downtime for freight trains, and achieving their employer’s goal for the best reliability of diesel locomotives in the UK.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Managing the alerts from locomotives fitted with RCM equipment, ensuring timely intervention to prevent in service locomotive failures.
- Developing and implementing a Condition Based Maintenance policy.
- Analysing the RCM data to enhance the reliability, safety and availability of the company’s diesel locomotive fleet.
- Work alongside the company’s RCM partner of choice, to continually enhance the RCM capability across the locomotive fleet.
This individual will be analytical, data driven and an excellent communicator, as the role will involve liaising with the client and internal departments. A collaborative individual will thrive in this role, as they’ll work closely with the RCM Engineer and come to decisions together on maintenance schedules and changes to process needed.
- Electrically biased engineer with relevant qualifications.
- Proven experience in electrical fault-finding and analysing data.
- Experience at communicating at various levels, preferably with clients.
- Experience working with Rolling Stock (desirable).
A drugs and alcohol test will be required prior to finalising any potential offer.
This position will involve working shifts (including night shifts and weekends).
Likely Job Titles: Data Analyst, Reliability Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Rolling Stock Engineer
About Ford & Stanley Group
Ford & Stanley Group are in the business of people and performance. Our mission is to create one million better workdays through facilitating great recruitment, leadership and occupational mental fitness.
Ford & Stanley Group Ltd is a Disability Confident Committed employer and is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all opportunity seekers. We shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an on-going basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. We will treat everyone equally irrespective sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief or political beliefs and we place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy.