As a key member of our Operations team, you will be responsible for ensuring that all recruitment is delivered to a high standard.
The successful applicant will work within the busy operations team, they will manage the recruitment administration duties of the Operations team (heavy workload) - this is a challenging role that is fast paced and multifunctional.
You will need to work well under pressure and be able to prioritise tasks.
The role will support the Operations Manager & Operations Assistant as part of the busy operation team. The position will be the first port of call for the business managing the busy switchboard. A confident phone manner and established phone etiquette our essential for this role.
The role includes but is not limited to:
- Identifying business opportunities with new and existing clients
- Manage the company social media activities for recruitment purposes
- Successfully drive and grow the rail recruitment for the business
- Pro-actively recruit high calibre candidates
- Proactively manage and maintain candidate database
- Ensure service excellence for both candidate and client throughout the end to end recruitment process
- Manage candidate and customer queries
- Be a point of contact for any escalations
- Ensure that all working contractors comply with client and statutory requirements and resolve any queries regarding salary, absences or any other factors which may affect performance