We are seeking an experienced Rail Project Manager with expertise in managing complex projects within the rail sector to join our growing team. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and technically capable individual to come and join us in implementing a range of critical rail infrastructure projects.
The successful candidate:
- Will possess a proven track record of overseeing projects from concept through to completion
- Ensure they meet client objectives, quality standards and finish on time, within set budgets
- A strong understanding of operational procedures, health & safety and contract regulations are essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to be able to bring stakeholders together for successful project delivery.
- The ideal candidate should have extensive experience working in project management roles, in the rail sector specifically
- Relevant qualifications may also be beneficial.
This role offers considerable scope for career progression with our company.
In addition to being responsible for planning day-to-day operations, staff deployment, quality control and financial reporting duties, you may also lead on resolving technical issues and development strategies.
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Generous holiday allocation.
- Company Pension scheme and contributions.
- Offers considerable scope for career progression.
- Work from home / Hybrid role
- Continued training and development throughout your career with us.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Contract length: 60 months
Salary: Up to £55,000.00 per year
This is a hybrid role with a mix of working on-site for projects, your home and sometimes our office in Ilford, London.
If you feel you could be a match for this role, please submit your CV and application on this job post.