We are looking for Rail Civils Site Managers for multiple roles within the rail sector.
You will be responsible for the management of rail related infrastructure contracts.
- Planning of personnel and resources
- Managing works materials & equipment
- Site visits
- Management plans in line with company policies
- Request or produce SSOWP where necessary
- Prepare works package plans & contract plans
- Submit any possession, isolation & traffic management requests where required
- Liaise with relevant teams regarding any estimates or technical queries
- Paperwork duties as required
- Review completed works with the Site Supervisor to ensure it is satisfactory and to time
- Undertake site visits with other contracts / sub-contractors where necessary
- Civil Engineering Rail Construction experience
- Experience of management of multiple work sites
- Experience of working on the UK Rail Infrastructure - desirable
For a full job description and a confidential discussion, please apply below or contact us.