Quantity Surveyor - Rail/Civils - West London
We are currently working with a prestigious Contractor who are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to expand their existing team of Quantity Surveyors. Working on high profile HS2 based in West London.
£45 000 - £55 000 per annum plus car/car allowance & benefits
* Inputting to the efficient and effective management and issuing of accurate, timely and compliant notices and correspondence
* Preparation or assessment of applications, valuations, cost/value reconciliation.
* Cost control and forecasting. Prepare and provide input to monthly reports: value, cost, profit/loss, cash flow and budget.
* Preparation and agreement of applications for payment or the assessment & preparation of payment certificates.
* Assisting with Risk and Value Management to optimise solution. Monitor and regularly review with the project team. Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks.
* Contract Management, including all relevant contractual forms, methods of budgetary control and relevant software applications.
* Prepare supply chain enquiries, negotiate, administer and finalise / close out supply chain contracts.
* Ensure all notifications/documents are managed in accordance with the contract, and customer / company policy.
* Ongoing liaison with site team, subcontractors and Customers' representatives
* Undertake record-keeping including but not limited to collating site records, the preparation of meeting packs, meeting invites and taking meeting minutes
* Provide contractual advice to the project / site team as and when appropriate.
* Maintaining awareness of the different construction contracts in current use
* Understand the Client and Joint Venture Partners' Environment and Sustainability Policies, Processes and statutory requirements as they affect the company's operations and ensure that the requirements, as applicable within their discipline, are implemented on the project.
- Rail or Civil Engineering background
- NEC Contracts
- Strong ethics and principles
- Great interpersonal skills
If you are interested please contact John Baker or Kat Oxlade
--- Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business. You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website.