Ford & Stanley - The Rail Recruitment Experts are working with CAF Rail to source a Quality Inspector to work from their maintenance depot in Crewe. This is a contract role for 18-24 months.
The Quality Inspector is responsible for processing audits, writing documentation and coordinating activities to ensure that the quality of final parts, products and sub-assemblies, is up to the highest standards.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage quality projects to meet specific requirements and satisfy customers
- Participate in various improvement plans
- Be able to investigate and identify possible risks
- Give support for improving business processes to ensure high quality of products
- Support projects by facilitating adequate communication with all stakeholders
- Assist manufacturing with analysis and problem solving as needed
- Conduct analysis to produce indicators and presentations
- Be an agent of change to promote quality culture throughout the company
- Manage priorities in line with objectives
- Ensure personal compliance with all HSE legislation and HSE Company policy
- Be fully familiar and conversant with department and company policies, procedures and processes, ensuring all work and actions undertaken are in full compliance at all times
- Support other departments and carry out other duties as and when business requirements dictate as
- Quality experience in a manufacturing or engineering environment
- Strong IT Skills, Familiar with Microsoft packages
- Technical/quality qualification or time served
- Desirable – experience working in a safety-critical environment
- Desirable – able to communicate in the Spanish Language
Ford & Stanley Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all opportunity seekers. We shall and will review on an on-going basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. We will treat everyone equally irrespective sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief or political beliefs and we place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy.