We are looking for a Project Manager for a role in an established UK company with works predominantly in the rail sector. Experience in one or more of rail, civils, properties and structures projects will be desirable for these roles alongside experience of working on reactive projects.
As part of this Project Manager role you will:
- Be responsible for the management of rail related projects, ensuring that all projects are co-ordinated and meet performance criteria
- Maintain and develop client relationships and develop work opportunities
- Adhere and promote professional Health & Safety procedures
- Manage the operations within the delivery depot and develop a framework delivery team
- Requisition of works materials, plant, sub-contractors and equipment etc
- Manage Managers and Personnel
- Preparation of required site documentation
Skills and Experience required as a Project Manager:
Experience of project management within a rail/civils/properties/structures would be desirable for this role.
Qualifications suitable to the role are required along with workplace experience, be it HND, HNC or Degree.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company vehicle
- Sick Pay
- Life Insurance
- Scope for progression
- Paid volunteer days
- Wellness programmes and family friendly policies
- Newly refurbished offices in a convenient location
For more information and a confidential discussion, please apply/and/or contact us.
NB This position will be subject to two employment references, a Drugs & Alcohol and medical test and driver’s license check.