As a Project Manager at CML, you will be responsible for the management of Network Rail and multiple rail related infrastructure Projects to requisite performance criteria, ensuring KPI’s are met in line with client expectations.
To be successful in the role you will maintain and develop client relationships on the basis of mutual trust and high standards of project performance, develop and promote existing and new work opportunities.
Working on the civils minor works projects, you should have experience working in a high pressure / reactive environment.
As Health & Safety is paramount to the work we do, you must lead and implement professional safety behaviour and culture throughout the business, promoting positive change in everyday activities in your area of influence.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years experience as a Project Manager or 5-8 years as a Site Manager with desire to progress in their career towards contracts management.
We are also looking for:
- Experience within the Civils/ Railway sector – Essential
- Experience of planning/programming for working in abnormal/disruptive possessions.
- A strong communicator who is able to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple sites/package of works.
- PTS and HND/ HNC qualification – Desirable.
- Knowledge of: Structures and properties refurbishment/reconstruction/new construction works, station building and platforms renewals, culvert and drainage renewals, masonry repairs and strengthening, surface preparation and painting.
Package dependent on experience.
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please follow the instructions. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity. All applicants will be considered on their merit, qualifications, competence and talent, regardless of their age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Due to the large volume of recruitment enquiries we receive, we are not always able to respond personally to all enquiries. If you have not heard from us within 14 days please assume that we do not have any immediate opportunities suited to your requirements. I would encourage you to regularly review our vacancy lists and contact us again if you wish to apply for these advertised opportunities. Thank you for your interest in our Company.