Project Information Controller
You will be responsible for:
- Conduct routine maintenance and checking for accuracy of existing document records including superseding cancelling to ensure ISO 9001 standards are adhered to
- Implement document control processes and procedures to ensure effective creation, management, and revision control are maintained at all times.
- Management of works overviews and other project documentation to demonstrate a concise programme of works through the preparation and delivery of detailed hand-over packs.
- Continuously relay plans, change and proposals to the Programme Controls Team for real time P6 updates
- Perform quality checks incoming and outgoing deliverables to ensure correctness of metadata and files, notifying teams and clients of rejections and withdrawn submissions and advise team of discrepancies to ensure compliance is maintained in respect of contractual obligations.
- Create and maintain multiple registers in excel format, compiling data to enable teams to track issues.
- Provide reports and dashboards for management (and individuals) to highlight status of documents and data along with providing statistics on performance and document turnaround times.
- Compiling, analysing, and preparing data for presentation and discussion during compliance meetings.
- Devise and develop methods for tracking sites entering Employer Completion Process and Handover
- Assist in handover process.
- Collaborate with the Client as part of conflict resolution in offering support and guidance prior to submission to avoid unnecessary delays.
- Attend and participate in inter-departmental meetings to keep up to date with procedures, processes and to share best practice.
- Work closely with project site delivery teams, Handover Leads and infrastructure managers to support information readiness and information handover.