Within the role you can expect to liaise regularly with the Contract and Project Managers to develop and manage a programme of schemes which have a value greater than £30k across a diverse works portfolio which is centred around the rail infrastructure’s buildings and civil assets.
You will ensure that all schemes with a value exceeding £30k are programmed and planned in accordance with the allocated Project and Delivery Managers agreed budgets. Inclusive of the allocation of resource and maintain a resource and cash loaded programme of works, inclusive of but not limited to, all £30k+ committed works orders to maximise delivery in each department.
You will develop dashboard reporting; to monitor and report on planned values, allowing data to be used for trend analysis. As well as, providing resource level requirements for the delivery of all projects, with a minimum of 4 month lookahead.
Other duties include:
- Chairing weekly reviews with Project and Delivery Managers to measure adherence to program and highlight/update any changes.
- Reporting on programme impact.
- Liaising with the Company Planner to ensure that live information is updated on the updated company monthly program.
- A strong communicator
- Experience of a similar role within the Railway/ Civils environment
- Strong competency in MS Office, administration and reporting to strict deadlines
- Comfortable working within a team and taking ownership of the Programme Plan
- MS Project – Essential
- P6 Planning – Desirable
Package dependent on experience.
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please follow the instructions. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity. All applicants will be considered on their merit, qualifications, competence and talent, regardless of their age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Due to the large volume of recruitment enquiries we receive, we are not always able to respond personally to all enquiries. If you have not heard from us within 14 days please assume that we do not have any immediate opportunities suited to your requirements. I would encourage you to regularly review our vacancy lists and contact us again if you wish to apply for these advertised opportunities. Thank you for your interest in our Company.