It is time to move!
Principal E&P Design Engineer
I am recruiting for a well established Principal Contractor working on some major Network Rail E&P projects across the UK. The client are looking for you to have prior demonstrable experience of acting as a Network Rail CRE.
For this role it is essential to have -
- A degree in electrical engineering.
- Engineering experienced in the design and detail of LV Power solutions in a railway environment.
- An ability to work as part of an integrated design team and undertake instructions from the Design Office Manager.
- Articulate with excellent communication skills: able to explain reasoning to a wider audience and adjust approach where needed to take a wider perspective.
- Safety critical position (PTS) – good, practical health and safety awareness.
- Good attention to detail with a professional outlook.
- Experience of project engagement at GRIP Stages 3 to 8
This is an excellent opportunity to join busy principal contractor working on some major UK rail projects!