Morson Talent are recruiting for experienced Paint Sprayers to work on long term modification and refurbishment projects for a leading client in the rail rolling stock industry based in Cheshire.
Our client will consider experience Paint Sprayers from sectors such as Aerospace, Automotive, Defence and other Engineering industries are welcome. Morson are offering long-term opportunities accompanied with competitive rates, immediate starts are available.
Technical Skills and Competencies
• Associated technical qualifications in Industrial Painting (City & Guilds, SVQ, NVQ) Level 2 and/or equivalent experience.
• Experience of painting large surface areas e.g. trains/aircraft/large commercial vehicles
• Experience of repairing GRO (Glass Enforced Phenolic) Components/Body Work
• 2k solvent based paints
Our client operates both dayshift and a rotational shift pattern on project, with the latter consisting of two weeks on days and two weeks on nights:-
• 07:00 - 16:30, Monday to Friday (45 hours per week).
Pay Rates start from £22.55 (Umbrella) per hour for the first 12 weeks, increasing to £23.06 (Umbrella) per hour thereafter following qualification under AWR.
• First Week:- 20:00 – 06:30, Sunday to Wednesday (42.5 hours per week)
• Second Week:- 20:00 to 06:30, Monday to Thursday (42.5 hours per week)
Pay Rates start from £26.00 (Umbrella) per hour for the first 12 weeks, increasing to £26.59 (Umbrella) per hour thereafter following qualification under AWR.
Overtime is available, Weekend Overtime is paid at basic hourly rate +33.33% premium.
*Please note that Morson are able to offer a direct PAYE payroll solution if required.
Successful candidates will be subject to skills testing at our client site, in addition to other safety compliance prior to starting on the project. Details of those requirements will be discussed upon application.
Full PPE will be provided by Morson.