- A proven track record of new business development to deliver growth and high-quality customer service. Experience of developing business internationally would be advantageous.
- Experience of providing excellent levels of service to internal, and external, stakeholders and customers.
- A lateral thinker, confident in navigating around problems to identify effective solutions.
- Quick to build product and industry knowledge, with an ability to understand a diverse range of clients’ needs.
- Effective time-management and organisational skills.
- Sales ability and experience.
- Effective communication skills with an ability to build relationships.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- High degree of professionalism.
- Previous experience of working in rail, preferably within operations or infrastructure or a demonstrable understanding of the sector
- Experienced in working with senior level customers and across an organisation to deliver the highest level of customer service
- Understanding and experience of using CRM software
- Demonstrate experience of working in a multi- disciplinary environment
- Degree or equivalent level experience advantageous.
Early applications are encouraged, as we may close this vacancy before the advertised deadline if sufficient numbers of applications are received.
We value diversity and equal opportunities in employment and are committed to creating a workplace which is inclusive to everyone. As a member of the Disability Confident Scheme, we encourage candidates with disabilities who meet the minimum criteria, to apply for our jobs. If you have applied under the Disability Confident Scheme, please let us know in advance by emailing vacancies@RSSB.CO.UK
If you require any reasonable adjustments with respect to our selection process including information in an alternative format, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We understand the importance of work-life balance and we offer our staff the flexibility to work within our core hours and the option to vary their location between both the office and home. If you are looking for further flexibility, speak to us at interview stage so that we can consider your request.
We value our staff and we offer a competitive benefits package to ensure our staff can achieve their best throughout their journey with us. This includes 30 days annual leave (plus bank holidays); a holiday buy and sell scheme; private medical and dental cover; a season ticket loan and travel subsidy; access to a cycle to work scheme; volunteer leave; a performance related bonus and pension.