Mechanical Fitters required who are motivated to develop their skills with unique training programmes and take their earning potential into their own hands based in Swindon
Ford & Stanley are looking for a highly motivated mechanical fitter who is seeking an opportunity to be fully trained by a world-class team, take control of their own earnings and have a clear progression structure all within a Monday to Friday, day shift role.
Swindon, Wiltshire, Newbury, Chippenham, Salisbury, Bath, Trowbridge, Andover, Didcot
Role and Responsibilities
- Mechanical fitting onto hydraulic systems for various clients across Swindon and surrounding areas.
- Hands-on and varied role to include hose replacement, working on a variety of machinery, business development, and diary management activities.
- Problem-solving and thinking on your feet to resolve issues and minimise downtime of machinery and equipment.
- Motivated to take control of your schedule and maximise your earning potential through business development and fitting activities.
- Thrives in a problem-solving, thinking on your feet, and resolving issues on time to maximise customer relationships
- Full UK Diving License
- Full right to work in the UK
- Mechanical experience / aptitude
- Comfortable working in a client-facing position, speaking with a variety of customers from different backgrounds and industries
- Hydraulic / Pneumatic Experience
Likely Job Titles:
Hose Fitter, Mechanical Fitter, Tyre Fitter, Mechanic, MOT Tester, Engineer
About Ford & Stanley Group
Ford & Stanley Group are in the business of people and performance. Our mission is to create one million better workdays through facilitating great recruitment, leadership and occupational mental fitness.
Ford & Stanley Group Ltd is a Disability Confident Committed employer and is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all opportunity seekers. We shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an on-going basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. We will treat everyone equally irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief or political beliefs and we place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy.