Managing Quantity Surveyor - Rail/Civils - London
We are currently working with a prestigious client who are looking for a Managing Quantity Surveyor to help lead their expanding team of Quantity Surveyors. Working on high profile projects based in London the successful Managing Quantity Surveyor will be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skill whilst working on Major Rail projects in London.
£70 000 - £85 000 per annum plus car/car allowance & benefits
* Inputting to the efficient and effective management and issuing of accurate, timely and compliant notices and correspondence
* Preparation or assessment of applications, valuations, cost/value reconciliation.
* Cost control and forecasting. Prepare and provide input to monthly reports: value, cost, profit/loss, cash flow and budget.
* Preparation and agreement of applications for payment or the assessment & preparation of payment certificates.
* Assisting with Risk and Value Management to optimise solution. Monitor and regularly review with the project team. Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks.
* Contract Management, including all relevant contractual forms, methods of budgetary control and relevant software applications.
* Prepare supply chain enquiries, negotiate, administer and finalise / close out supply chain contracts.
* Ensure all notifications/documents are managed in accordance with the contract, and customer / company policy.
* Ongoing liaison with site team, subcontractors and Customers' representatives
* Provide contractual advice to the project / site team as and when appropriate.
* Maintaining awareness of the different construction contracts in current use
- Rail or Civil Engineering background
- NEC Contracts
- Strong ethics and principles
- Great interpersonal skills
If you are interested please contact John Baker or Kat Oxlade
--- Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business. You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website.