We are currently recruiting for a number of Machine Operator's for permanent positions based in Market Harborough.
- Full training is provided.
Monday to Thursday (4 x 12 hour night shifts)
Nights - 6pm to 6am
Night Shifts - £25,733.76 (up to £29,328 with attendance and quality bonus)
• Running an extrusion line and operating a machine, ensuring it is producing good quality product at the correct out-put rates in a safe and efficient manner
• Inspecting the current product running and ensuring it is being manufactured correctly at the beginning of the shift
• Checking and keeping the raw material hoppers adequately filled and checking the correct grade of material is being used
• Reviewing the production programme and organising materials and tooling for the shift with the help of the Setter/Supervisor
• Completing all paperwork in accordance with instructions
• Presenting the extrusion as an acceptable package, correctly labelled and stacked neatly
• Removing and cleaning tooling when finished with as well as implementing good house-keeping practises
• Assisting in maintaining and completing data sheets
• Liaising with the incoming Operator at the beginning of a new shift to ensure they are aware of forthcoming requirements/difficulties that have occurred during the previous shift
• Following training, implementing the rectification of production problems and where possible ensuring a permanent resolution is found
• Process setting dependent on experience and training
Key Skills Preferred:
• An experienced extrusion process operator.
• An engineering background.
• A forklift licence.
Key Skills Required:
• Numerate and Literate.
• Punctual with good attendance.
Fusion People are operating as an employment agency to fill this role.