Job Title: M&E Project Engineer
Salary: Benefits package circa £50,000
Location: Flexible to include home working, head office working and site visits where required
Hours: 40 hours per week
As a Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) Project Engineer with Spencer you will provide technical support and direction in your discipline for both directly delivered and sub-contracted works.
You will use your experience to develop installations and review proposals from our supply partners in order to deliver integrated engineering solutions.
- Managing projects using engineering principles and techniques in a multidiscipline environment
- Developing a project specification with colleagues, often including those from other engineering disciplines
- Developing test and commissioning documentation
- Discussing and solving complex problems with departments, sub-contractors, suppliers and customers
- Programming and planning of works and interface with other disciplines
- Considering the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints
- Working with other professionals, within and outside the engineering specialism
- Commissioning of plant and systems
- Ensuring compliance with relevant standards