Key Areas of Responsibility
- Ensure smooth running of the office on daily basis, including upkeep of office inventory, room & visitor bookings, printer issues, etc.
- Assist managing the Logistics Visualisation wall & process.
- Compiling delivery notes.
- Health and Safety tasks – including fire alarm checks, updating Fire Warden and First aid posters, and sounding the Fire Alarm on a weekly basis.
- Assist the Office Manager in the Office logistics, organising IT, and arranging access for staff and network access.
- Assisting the Office Manager to deal with office maintenance issues, updating the tracker and circulating to senior staff each month.
- Assisting the Office Manager organising events, including high level senior visits and social events.
- Ad hoc tasks including updating PowerPoint presentations.
Required Qualifications, Skills, behaviors, and attributes
- Demonstrable administration experience
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills
- Be a team player
- Be a problem solver
- Have a positive attitude
- Be an enthusiastic and quick learner
- Experience of working on a JV project (though not essential)
- Computer competence (MS Word, Excel, Power Point).