Our client is a highly commended Survey specialist across all sectors of surveying from land, to highways to utility surveying across the UK.
They are rapidly expanding and are looking for a number of Land Surveyors to join there team to work on projects throughout the Kent area.
They pride themselves on the training they provide. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to become an exceptional Land Surveyor
If you are looking for your next challenge or just need a change, then this is a great opportunity to work in a growing team.
As a Land Surveyor, your key responsibilities will include:
- Utilizing modern survey methods and advanced survey devices such as total stations, GNSS, and data collectors.
- Conducting precise setting out for various trades in the construction field.
- Establishing survey controls, setting out gridlines, performing leveling, traversing, and executing other essential land surveying tasks.
- Effectively resolving unexpected site issues with the assistance of the team and management.
- Maintaining accurate and consistent records of surveying information on site, strictly adhering to the agreed specifications and scope.
- Processing field data in the office using software like AutoCAD for post-processing.
- Building and nurturing client relationships to ensure exceptional delivery that exceeds our client's expectations.
- Assisting in detailed field and office surveying assignments.
- Ensuring the quality of information collected on site and facilitating its successful transition to deliverables.
- Properly maintaining and safeguarding all survey equipment.
- Taking responsibility for guiding and mentoring other surveyors and junior team members both on-site and in the office.
- Upholding company policies, procedures, standards, and best practices.
- Collaborating with the Project Manager to support job quoting.
- Undertaking any other duties as required by the business.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment, efficiently managing changing priorities and workloads.
- Strong multitasking abilities, adaptability, and a genuine desire to contribute as a valuable member of our team.
- Previous experience in surveying.
- Flexibility to travel to our nationwide sites as required.
- Excellent collaboration skills, capable of working effectively within a team and engaging with clients on-site.
- Possession of a clean and full driving license.
- Right to work in the UK.
- Fluent English speaking skills with excellent communication abilities, enabling effective interactions with stakeholders at all levels.
- RICS/ICES qualification.
- University degree in a survey-related field.
- Possession of a CSCS Card folder (required before starting work).
- Experience or knowledge of N4CE software.
- Proficiency in laser scanning, point cloud registration, and BIM workflows.
- Previous experience in monitoring.
- UAV/drone operation experience.
- Familiarity with GIS and/or BIM software (ArcGIS Pro, Revit, Civil 3D, etc.)
For more information or to submit your application, please contact:
Specialist Recruitment Consultant