Job Title: Junior Accountant
Location: London (2-3 days in the office/remote working)
Reporting to the Finance Lead, you will be a key role in the UK finance team, helping drive the business forward.
- Performing bookkeeping and maintaining the accounting books and records for the company in accordance with the accounting standards (UK GAAP) and ensuring complete and accurate recording of information on the accounting system (Agresso)
- Keep control and reconcile different accounts and prepare financial reports to submit to the head office in Spain
- Preparation of Monthly cashflow and forecast
- Assistance in annual budget preparation
- Supporting the Accountant and Finance lead, strive for continual improvements in existing processes
- Contribute to the preparation and filing Statutory financial statements of UK GAAP (standalone and consolidated)
- Contribute to the preparation and filing of VAT returns
- Cooperation with a field work at year-end audit and assistance in external audits
To apply for this Junior Accountant role, you will have at least 3 of experience in an accounting role with experience in audits. You will be happy working in a busy environment and be inspired by working in a growing business.
- Hold a relevant degree in accountancy, economics or similar subject.
- Competent using Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, Word and Outlook
- VAT Returns
- External Audits
- Knowledge of the accounting standards (UK GAAP)
- Knowledge of Agresso is desirable
- Outstanding time management skills
- Excellent work ethics and eagerness to learn
- Great attention to detail and organisational skills
- Commitment to the company and business, willing to grow with the firm.
- Ability and interest to work in a multi-disciplined and multicultural teams
- 23 days of full paid holiday plus bank holidays
- 30 full paid sick leave days
- Relevant training