- Carry out the building of Points Operating Equipment from scratch. Including several different types of points like Clamp Locks, In-Bearer Clamp Locks Mk2 & Mk3. HW & HPSS
- Assisting signalling Works Testers as part of commissioning works.
- Carry out maintenance work on POE in line with Network Rail standards and the timescale as specified in the maintenance schedule, Task Briefings and as directed by the Team Supervisor.
- Assist in checking/investigating safety standards and/or system failures.
- Work with and support the development of the signalling team.
- Report problems arising during maintenance, installation and following completion of work.
The ideal applicant will hold one of the following
- IRSE Licence Categories 1.2.105 for Signalling Point Fitter
- 1.4.160 Signal Maintenance Tester