We’re seeking a HSQE Advisor to join the team of a well-regarded Civil Engineering company in the railway and power industries. This company has a track record of delivering projects on time and on budget and pride themselves on being approachable, friendly and supportive, with an emphasis on promotion from within and progression.
As a HSQE Advisor you will report on all HSQE matters within the company with the main focus on projects. The successful applicant for this role will have a passion for HSQE matters, it is not a box ticking exercise, you will be someone who wants to grow within the company and grow a HSQE career. This is a hybrid role and you’ll be home/site based.
· Project Meetings
· Overviewing Risk Assessments and Method Statements
· COSHH Assessments
· Advising on best HSQE practices
· NEBOSH General cert. or NVQ level 3 or above
· Good Communication and IT skills
Although this is a Rail HSQE Advisors role, the right candidate may not necessarily have a rail background; it’s about being a proactive HSQE individual who can work in a strong team.
· You’ll need at least 2 year’s safety experience with a safety qualification (NEBOSH or NVQ Level 3)
Benefits of the role:
· 22 days holiday per year plus bank holidays (entitlement increases with service)
· Van and fuel card
· Hybrid working – home and site based
· Life assurance
· Wellness programme and volunteering
· Travel expenses paid