As the leader of the NTS projects and programme function, you will help shape and drive an exciting future for NTS and our customers by driving high performing services across NTS and all three of its business lines.
Leading a team of project and programme management professionals you will utilise a variety of project and programme management approaches (e.g. agile and waterfall) and create a positive and vibrant environment for our teams to thrive, develop and deliver to scope, schedule and cost.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Needed (Essential/ Desirable)
- Professional qualification in projects or programme management (e.g. APM) (E)
- Degree or equivalent in technical, engineering or related subject matter (D)
- Extensive experience in project/programme management at a senior / leadership level (E)
- Significant experience of commercial/contract management in a project and project controls environment (E)
- Knowledge of the nuclear sector, including the nuclear fuel cycle and the role transport plays across these different market sectors (D)
- Commercially astute and experienced in managing/leading business and commercial matters from a PPM perspective (E)
- Strong leadership skills and experience and evidence personal development of teams and individuals (E)
- Ability to build productive external relationships and network effectively with key personnel across the business and the supply chain (E)
- Experience in developing and winning private and public sector bids, and driving through the PPM lifecycle. (D)
- Credible and confident communicator (written and verbal) at all levels with the ability to build strong external relationships to enhance and strengthen the company’s profile. (E)
Please note although the role invites applications across the nation, the candidate will be expected to regularly travel to the North West.
To find out more information, please head to the job description at the bottom of the page, and if your are interested hit apply now!
We encourage applications from a diverse range of candidates
We are proud of the commitment we make to diversity and inclusion and of the progress we have made. We have active & vibrant staff networks, special leave policies and workplace adjustments put in place for those who need them. We are continuing to build a diverse organisation, in an inclusive environment which nurtures and realises potential in all, at all levels.
Diversity and inclusion is our top priority, and we embrace uniqueness. We strongly encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are a welcoming and inclusive workplace where our people are able to bring their whole selves to work.