- Graduate Engineer
- Salary: POA
- Bonus/Benefits: Private Health Care for self and family
- Sector: Signalling and E&P
- Job Type: Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity for a graduate engineer.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Set up a quarterly standard technical brief for all the Amaro Team.
- Review and brief the management team on all updated and new technical standards for Signalling & E&P.
- Understand all elements of the business and how they come together including commercial, compliance, SHEQ, project managers and delivery teams.
- Support the business with PQQ’s and Tenders.
- Produce a customer feedback survey form and ensure the Project Managers send it out to their clients on a regular basis.
- Support the Compliance Manager with carrying out supplier audits with all Amaro’s approved suppliers.
- Put together and deliver an environmental plan for the depot including improving waste management, reducing our carbon footprint, etc.
- Chair the weekly compliance conference and be the custodian of the Compliance Action Spreadsheet.
What You’ll Need:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Relationship development
- Problem solving
- Time Management and organisation skills
- Excellent with Microsoft Office
What We Offer in Return:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Health Care for self and family
- Full On the Job Training