Great opportunity for Graduate Civil/ Structural Engineer to join an established Suffolk- based engineering practice, delivering specialist engineering consultancy service to clients nationwide.
The role is predominantly within Rail Team, however there will be opportunities to work across the wider company. Working with Engineers, Technicians, Project Managers, and other team members, you'll receive support in gaining the experience and technical knowledge you need to progress your career.
- Assisting in the preparation of assessments and technical reports.
- Assisting in the production of technical drawings (AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Revit).
- Carrying out site inspection, supervision and survey work in conjunction with other staff members.
- Assisting in the production of calculations, from scheme design finite element analysis and design packages.
- Liaison with clients, other consultants and external agencies.
- Attending site visits and team meetings.
- Following relevant technical standards at all times.
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Experience within Civil/ Structural Engineering would be highly advantageous.
- Full UK driving licence.