Have you got a passion for Problem Solving? Technical work? Fault Finding? Repairs?
If so, WE NEED YOU!
Exciting new engineering opportunities have arisen within SE Trains, we are currently looking for multiple candidates to join our established and ever growing engineering team in Ramsgate
You will be responsible for carrying out routine repairs, examination work and first level fault finding as directed by the Team Leader.
The Ideal Candidate
- 2 years Experience as a skilled mechanical / electrical work, or trade background.
- Practical Aptitude.
- Able to pass Personal Track Safety course or Depot Track Safety course.
- Ability to follow schematics.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Computer Literate
Southeastern recognises the value of every individual employee and offers benefits that reflect this.
As well as a generous salary, we offer an comprehensive benefits package which includes;
- A Contributory Final Salary Pension Scheme
- Free rail travel on Southeastern and GTR rail services (extends to family members for leisure/educational travel)
- After a qualifying period, reduced rate travel on other train operators, including European services
- Up to 32 days annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Access to an array of discounts for retail and leisure products through our benefits scheme.
- Family friendly benefits including enhanced maternity/paternity leave, parental leave and carers leave.