We are looking for an Estimator to join the commercial team of an established and successful construction company.
- You will provide advice on new tenders and raise documents appropriate for industry standards, information such as rate schedules and info on bill of quantities.
- You will review contract performance and budgets and attend site visits.
- You will also prepare valuations for any additional works.
- In addition, you will produce documents for tendering and work to HSQE standards as required in the rail environment.
- Civil engineering and/or rail experience
- MS Office
- HNC/HND/Degree in Engineering
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Sick Pay
- Life Insurance
- Scope for progression
- Newly refurbished offices in a convenient location
For a full job description submit your CV and/or call us.