agile | motivated | accountable | respectful | open
Paying up to £300.00 per shift, Amaro are looking for an Electrical Supervisor to provide services on a contracted basis (outside IR35), to begin immediately in the Wessex area. Travel is a required part of the role and the contractor must therefore be able and willing to travel. More details on this can be discussed at interview.
The ideal contractor must;
- possess strong leadership and communication skills;
- be able to supervise electrical works to a high standard and have a strong attention to detail;
- be able to effectively challenge where necessary;
- be qualified to BS7671 18th edition;
- be a qualified 2391 tester (or equivalent);
- possess a full, UK driving license.
It would be advantageous if you;
- possess a valid Personal Track Safety (PTS);
- hold Site Safety Supervisor Training Scheme (SSSTS);
- possess JIB approved electrician (or working toward);
- have IET membership.
The ideal contractor will have an advanced understanding of electrical circuitry and installation of electrical wiring and be able to check their own and other's work for safety and quality. They must ensure that tasks are carried out safely and in-line with the standards of BS7671 18th edition at all times. Therefore, the contractor must possess exceptional knowledge of the BS7671 18th edition electrical standards. They must understand and be able to apply 2391 testing and inspection procedures.
Please ensure your CV contains:
- your home address
- your preferred contact number
- your email address