We’re seeking an Electrical (E&P) Construction Manager to join the team of a well-regarded Civil Engineering company in the railway and power industries. This company has a track record of delivering projects on time and on budget and pride themselves on being approachable, friendly and supportive, with an emphasis on promotion from within and progression.
The role will involve works in the Wessex area and as the Electrical Construction Manager, it will involve you working on a number of projects including the rewire of TP Huts, installing Earth Farm works and DC Cable renewals.
· Electrical qualifications e.g. 18th Edition
· Substation access (Level C or D) – desired
· Some civils experience in relation to the nature of this kind of role
Benefits of the role:
· 22 days holiday per year plus bank holidays (entitlement increases with service)
· Work located in the Wessex region
· Life assurance
· Wellness programme and volunteering
· Travel expenses paid