- E&P Tester
- Location: Stevenage or Maidstone area
- Salary: Negotiable
- Bonus/Benefits: Private Health Care for self and family
- Sector: E&P
- Job Type: Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced E&P Tester.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Understand of electrical circuitry and installation of electrical wiring
- Reviewing of electrical design to ensure correct installation.
- Checking quality of own and others work
- Ensure tasks are carried out to time and in accordance with the BS7671 18th Edition Electrical Standards
- Have an exceptional knowledge of BS7671 18th Edition Electrical Standards
- To fully understand and apply testing procedures.
- Undertake professional and technical development as required.
- Completion of electrical test certificates and send to NICEIC Qualified Supervisor for approval.
What You’ll Need:
- Qualified 2391 tester or equivalent
- BS7671 18th Edition
- Experience in installation on electrical circuits and systems
- Attention to detail.
- Communication skills
- Fault finding/decision making experience.
What We Offer in Return:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Health Care for self and family
- Full On the Job Training