About The Role
We are seeking an E&P Electrician to join our rail division.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
As part of your day to day role, you are responsible for the following:
- Ensuring that individual tasks are completed to the required timescales
- Having a clear understanding of individual tasks
- Identifying any changes to planned individual tasks and raise them as required
- Ensuring that site rules are followed
- Understanding which permits are required for certain types of work including permits to dig & Electrical Isolation permits.
- Attending project specific inductions as required
- Incident, close call, near miss reporting
- Looking after any tools and equipment that have been issued
- Understanding what materials are required for each individual task and use them as directed
- Understanding and implementing relevant technical AFC designs to Linbrooke standards
- Identifying changes required to AFC designs and implement process of documenting these changes
- Participating in training and personal development activities as required
- Complying at all times to the requirements of Linbrooke Services HSQE policies and in accordance with the Health & Safety at Work Act
- Work, safely, as directed by your line manager
The above list is not exhaustive, and you will occasionally be asked to undertake additional duties where it is reasonable and appropriate.
Essential Attributes & Skills
- City & Guilds Level 3 Award in 2382 18th Edition Wiring Regs
- Level 3 NVQ in Electrotechnical Services - Electrical Installation
- Level 3 Certificate in Electrotechnical Technology Installation
- Level 3 Award in Initial Verification and Certification of Electrical Installation
- Level 3 in Installing Electrotechnical Systems and Equipment
- Driving Licence
Desirable Attributes & Skills
- First Aid at Work
- 2391 Inspection and testing or equivalent
- Full apprenticeship undertaken
Monday to Friday
We have set out to be the market leader in technology and connectivity integration across UK infrastructure.
We will draw upon our core values and out-perform others, delivering excellence through customer responsiveness, collaboration, and innovation. In doing so we will create a sustainable future for our people and our customers, reshaping and influencing the industries we operate in.
Working in partnership with our customer we intend to achieve the extraordinary.
When you join Linbrooke, you are entitled to our outstanding benefits and wellbeing plan as part of your position.
Hybrid Working: Find the right balance that works for you. Depending on your role*, you will be entitled to work 2/5 days from home.
Health & Wellbeing: Supercharged health and wellbeing plan by Westfield Health and EAP employee assistance programme.
Fitness & Rewards: Fitness discounts with My Gym and Westfield Health Rewards. Stay on top of your game and save £££.
Community: Volunteering is big at Linbrooke. You can take 1 day off work to support causes you believe in. And you will get paid for doing it.
Sick Pay: Income protection for up to 6 weeks in 12 month period. So when you are unwell you don't have to worry about your finances.
Death In Service: In the unfortunate event of death, your nominated beneficiaries will receive a tax-free lump sum equivalent to a two-year salary.
*If your application is successful we will discuss hybrid working arrangements with you during the interview.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY
All employees must be able to speak the English language with fluency with good oral and written skills. Fluency relates to a person's language proficiency and their ability to speak with confidence and accuracy, using accurate sentence structures and vocabulary. For those whose first language is a signed language, all reasonable adjustments will be made.
Comply at all times with the requirements of Linbrooke Services’ HSEQ policies and in accordance with the Health & Safety at Work Act. Delivery of all work in accordance with Linbrooke Services’ quality procedures and customer standards and specifications. Support the business during quality audits and demonstrate compliance.